PMOHA Sponsorship Criteria
PMOHA offers two types of sponsorships. Team Sponsorships and Event Sponsorships, both are available through an application process. Sponsorships for PMOHA teams and events will be determined on points based system evaluated by the sponsorship committee based on written applications from interested parties. Applications will be evaluated by the Sponsorship Committee based on the following criteria:
- Company Location (Port Moody / Coquitlam etc.)
- Upstanding business profile in the community
- Is the sponsor or sponsors rep in good standing in the league
- Sponsor commitment to league
- Does the business bring anything to the league or league members (Support / Deals / Specials)
- Has the business sponsored past events
- Sponsor commitment to team
- Is the sponsor an active league member
- Business compatibility
- Is there an overlap with an existing sponsor or is there a natural fit in some area based on league demographics
- Applications for team sponsorships will be accepted each year between Jan 1st and April 30th for the upcoming year when sponsorship opportunities become available.
Sponsorship opportunities may not be available every year. Companies may make an application during the applicable time frame, and simply renew their application the following year if no spots become available. All sponsorships are subject to the following rules. Sponsorship Rules:
- It should be understood that sponsorship of a team does not afford any special dispensation as a player. Decisions made regarding any on ice issues will be made irrespective of a player’s status as a sponsor.
- Sponsorships are not transferable from one business to the other. Sponsorship is based on the selected company only.
- New sponsorships will be offered for a 3 year time frame. At the end of three years the sponsorship will be reevaluated.